Fax: +49 30 484 988 013
Mobil: +49 174 96 027 44
Jüdisches Leben in Berlin,
Marlene Dietrich & Hildegard Knef, Gedenkstätte Sachsenhausen,
Neuer Flügel Schloss Charlottenburg,
Pergamonmuseum und Rotunde Altes Museum,
- You are not for the 1st time in Berlin?
- You have already seen the Gedächtniskirche and the Brandenburg Gate?
- You have already been to the KaDeWe and the Reichstag?
- So - your interest in Berlin is sparked?
- Now you want to know what Paris Square has to do with Paris, why a brewery emits culture nowadays and why music is produced in a cold warehouse for eggs?
- You are curious where Theodor Fontane got engaged, where Marlene Dietrich went to school and where Leonardo di Caprio stumbled?
- You want to know why Napoleon was a horse thief, where Emperor Wilhelm borrowed a bathtub and where West Berliners fled to the East?
- You are interested where wine is grown in Berlin, where you get the best "Currywurst" and why in a "Cafe Octagon" no coffee is served?
I will tell you!
I would like to accompany you by bus, car, bycicle, on foot or on a boat to all the sites and nooks and crannies you want to discover - in Berlin, Potsdam and surroundings.